I must post this now, so I’m less inclined to defy my own intentions. I’m clearing the path for myself this November to make some major progress on a couple pieces that have been too long in process. I’m putting a moratorium on my already meager blogging efforts for the month. No, I’m not an official NaNoWrMo participant – I haven’t nearly the time, but I am inspired by all the buzz to make some magic happen.
Until next month, I leave you with the Top 10 reasons I’m going to move to New Zealand some day.
Why New Zealand?? Need you ask? Okay, let me list –
1. It isn’t here
2. It is very far from here
3. They have hobbits
4. It is a documented fact that the air in New Zealand is composed of much larger air molecules than what we have here, so the act of breathing is greatly enhanced.
5. It is “New”, and new is almost always better than not new.
6. New Zealand is to Australia as Ireland is to England, and everybody knows that Ireland is pretty dang awesome. They have pubs.
7. New Zealand has way less mayonnaise per capita, and mayo is from the devil
8. Their accents are right sexy.
9. It’s the only place on earth that never embraced Nickelback.
10. I have always wanted to take up playing the Wobbleboard…”Tie me kangaroo down, sport!”
Happy writing to all you creatives out there!